- 1 pack of firm tofu – 200 grams
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons plant based milk
- Saute garlic in a fry pan until browns.
- Blend the raw cashews, salt, nutritional yeast, salt, for a minute or until the cashews start to break down.
- Add the garlic and tofu and blend until it forms a ricotta like consistency.
You can use this ricotta for so many things. Add spinach and it’s great for cannelloni, lasagna, filling pasta shells. I recently used it to stuff mushroom and it was amazing.