Nut Crunch Muesli Bar
- 5 medjool dates
- 2 cups of oats (I used Brushwoods)
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup roasted hazelnuts
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoons flax meal and 3 tablespoons water)
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Pit dates and melt coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients into a food processer (except for dried blueberries and chocolate chips) and blend until a wet mixture is formed that comes together. If it’s too dry continue blending until more fat is released from the nuts.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and mix in by hand the cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Pat down the mixture evenly into a slice tray, lined with baking powder.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Once cooled cut into muesli bars or bit size snacks.