This one is super quick and easy. It’s such a great healthy sweet treat. Pour over yoghurt, pancakes, fruit and granola or just eat on it’s own. My daughter loves eating it just as is. Prep and cooking time – max 15 minutes.
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small saucepan, on low heat, add all three ingredients and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Depending on your taste buds and the quality of the berries you may want to add more sweetness. Taste the mixture at about seven minutes and add more maple syrup if the flavour is too tart.
- After 15 minutes put all ingredients into a small blender and wizz up until you achieve a smooth consistency. If you don’t like seeds in your coulis, then place the liquid into a very fine sifter or muslin cloth and let liquid drip into a bowl, leaving the seeds behind.
- Chill in fridge. Serve when nice and cold.