Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 medjool dates
- 2 cups of oats (I used Brushwoods)
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons hulled tahini
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup rice puffs
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Pit dates and melt coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients into a food processer (except for dried cranberries and chocolate chips) and blend until a wet mixture is formed that comes together. If it’s too dry continue blending until more fat is released from the seeds.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and mix in by hand the cranberries and 1/2 chocolate chips.
- Pat down the mixture evenly into a slice tray, lined with baking powder.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Once cooled, melt the remaining chocolate chips by placing a stainless steel bowl on a saucepan with a shallow amount of boiling hot water. Once melted spread a thin layer over the muesli bar.
- Cut into muesli bars or bit size snacks.