Chili Capsicum Sauce
Home made sauces and salsas are such a great way to add flavour to your dishes. And with store bought sauces loaded with so many preservatives and sugar, why not whip up some home made sauces and enjoy them guilt free.
This salsa can be used in so many ways. You can use it as a pasta sauce and create a quick and easy one pot meal, or add it to fritters or croquettes as a dipping sauce.
• 3 vine-ripened tomatoes
• 1 red pepper
• 1 green pepper
• 1 yellow pepper
• 1 onion
• 1 fresh chilies
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Remove seeds from peppers and cut into big pieces and place on baking tin.
- Cut tomato into pieces and onion and add to baking tin.
- Top vegetables with olive oil, salt and chopped fresh chilli
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until nicely roasted.
- Blend food processor blend into smooth and creamy.